Research Question Examples
A research question is the fundamental core of a research project, study, or review of literature. It focuses the study, determines the methodology, and guides all stages of inquiry, analysis, and reporting.
Sample Research Questions
- As women’s cultural roles change, are they getting the short(er) end of the marriage stick?
- Can changes in diet and upbringing compensate for genetic abnormalities?
- Did seniors consider enlisting in the military as a result of the attacks? Did seniors consider colleges closer to home as a result?
- How does childhood obesity correlate with academic performance in elementary school children?
- How does the education level of the parents’ impact childhood obesity rates in Pheonix, AZ?
- In what ways is brain development affected by experience?
- What are the effects of intervention programs in the elementary schools on the rate of childhood obesity among 3rd – 6th grade students?
Research Question Examples In Nursing
- What are the short-term and long-term effects of divorce on children?
- What can be done to stem the recent surge in the area’s homeless population?
- What causes some children to be bullies?
- What effects did 9/11/01 have on the future plans of students who were high school seniors at the time of the terrorist attacks?
- What is obesity and why is it an important issue?
- What is the relationship between physical activity levels and childhood obesity?
- What resources are helpful to new and minority drug abuse researchers?
- When do children become aware that other people have thought processes of their own, and what makes this awareness possible?
- Why is substance abuse treatment as it relates to women an important issue?
- Why is there little pretend play among young children in many societies, and what difference does this make in later development?
Get our help in completing your Research paper, Thesis or Dissertation.
ORDER A SIMILAR ESSAY WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH