Nursing Research Proposal Topics
What is a Research Proposal?
A nursing research proposal is the written plan for the research project. Proposals are written to enable the scholars to organise and design and their project. For the researcher themselves, the proposals are critical for ensuring that careful consideration is given to why the research is needed, and to what methods will best suit the purpose of the study.
Proposal are also developed so that the study can be reviewed :
- by an ethics committees for approval
- by a funding body who may need to assess whether the study is worthy of financial support.
A research proposal typically includes the following :
- Background and rationale for the study
- Review of relevant literature
- Aims, objectives and expected outcomes for the study
- Proposed budget
Nursing Research Proposal Topics
- Acute Ischemic Stroke: Evaluation and Management Strategies
- Acute Pain: Assessment and Treatment
- Billing Issues for Nurse Practitioners Who Provide Inpatient Services
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Advanced Practice Nursing
- Do nurses in Radiologly wash there hands adequately for a long enough period
- DOES TELEHEALTH NURSING IMPROVE COMMUNITY HEALTH PATIENTS’ HEALTH OUTCOMES?
- Electronic Clinical Logs
- End-of-Life Care: Improving Communication Skills to Enhance Palliative Care
- Evidence- Based Practice: Understanding the Process
- Free Research Proposal on Improving the Patient Care: Implications of Hourly Nurse Rounding
- From Alienation to Familiarity: Experience of Mothers and Fathers of Preterm Infants
- Geriatric Content for All Nurse Practitioner Programs: A Population-Driven Imperative
- Helping Patients and Families Make Choices about Nutrition and Hydration at the End-of-Life
- How Can I Detect the Warning Signs of Extreme Violence in My Patients?
Nursing Writing Services
- Identification and Management of Metabolic Syndrome
- Improving the Movement of Difficult-to-Place Patients
- Management of Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 through Consumption of Garlic – A Research Proposal Paper
- Medical and Surgical Nursing Research Proposal
- Medicine or love: what works the best for the patients?
- Nurses attitudes towards electric shock therapy research proposal paper
- NURSES EXPERIENCES OF MENTORSHIP: A QUALITATIVE DESCRIPTIVE STUDY
- Nurses Integrate Cognitive Therapy Treatment into Primary Care
- Pain Management in Patients with Opioid Abuse
- Pathophysiology of Wounds
- Problem-Based Learning in Teaching Advanced Health Assessment
- Protecting Hospitalized Elders from Falling
- Research proposal (Msc)
Guidelines for Writing a Nursing Research Proposal
- Research Proposal :What are the Gaps in Nursing Health Service Management in Black Lion Hospital?
- Research proposal on Awareness campaign for nursing profession: the case of Egypt
- Research Proposal on Boundaries to Nurse-Patient Relationship
- Research Proposal on Effectiveness of Nursing Review Centers among Nursing Students Who Will Take Nursing Board Exam
- Research Proposal on Factors Influencing the Utilization of Nursing Research among Nurses
- Research proposal on improving theory practice gap in ICU
- Research Proposal on Nurse’s Perception on the Use of Physical Restraint
- Rights and Limitations of Preoperative Nurses Research Proposal Paper
- Risk Factors for Tissue Breakdown and Non-healing of Wound
- Scope of Practice and the Nurse Practitioner: Regulation, Competency, Expansion, and Evolution
- Scope of Practice, Competency Framework and Charter of Nursing Practice
- The Legal Pitfalls in Prescribing Opioids
- The Wound Management Intervention Process
- What is the relationship between women’s subjective evaluations of self-care effectiveness and other measures of health? Research Proposal
- Working in a Retail Clinic: What Nurse Practitioners Need to Ask
RESEARCH FOR REGISTERED NURSES
- A study on Work Life Balance of professional nurses in the corporate hospitals of Kerala
- An integral function of health promotion involves working with groups of people, both community members, hospital staff and patients and colleagues
- Describe Berwicks theory of continuous improvement and how it applies to this scenario. Which of Deming’s obstacles agrees with this theory?
- Essay on Conceptual Issues: Leadership
- Evaluation of an aspect or component of service delivery
- HOSPITAL ACQUIRED PRESSURE ULCERS RESEARCH PROPOSAL
- Medical and Surgical Nursing
- Preventing surgical site infection is a health intervention
- Proposal for the implementation of surgical clippers/shavers versus razors to comply with best practices and the reduction of surgical site infections
- Reduction of Pressure Ulcers
- Research Study Sample on Nurses’ and Doctors’ Knowledge of Pain after Surgery
- Sample Breastfeeding Research Proposal
- Sample Research Proposal on the Performance Management of a receptionist in a medical clinic
- Stoma or Cool-Rectal Cancer
Nursing Research Proposal Topics for the NURSING Students
- Alzheimer disease and the problems encountered by the spouses of the patients.
- An evaluation of community nursing services available for pregnant women and neonates
- Burn-out in the nursing profession.
- Case study on the management of pain in pediatric nursing.
- Changing the public’s view of the profession.
- Clinical management of inpatients with cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure
- Community nursing for the care of elderly suffering from chronic illnesses
- Cooperation in the profession between different players.
- Do the midwives influence decision-making and facilitate informed choices among pregnant women?
- Educating people on the importance of eating healthy. What procedures can be used?
- Factors affecting the competence of midwives in a clinical setting
- Health risks of women due to postpartum depression and the role of the midwife.
List of Nursing Research Topics
- HIV/AIDS care and the changes that have occurred over the years.
- Importance of family in treating teenagers with eating disorders.
- Laughter therapy and its effects.
- Listening to a mental patient detail his/her problems. Does it help?
- Management and treatment outcomes of acute ischemic stroke
- Managing serious weather cases.
- Measures to take when the elderly refuse to eat.
- Mental health and poor housing.
- Nursing through non-verbal communication.
- Procedures to follow when treating a mental patient.
- Proposal for an initiative for teenage youth regarding the prevention of stress.
- Relationship with the patient. Does it lead to better recovery?
- Returning to work after an absence.
- Strategies in management and care of patients with chronic and acute pain
- Stress factors in the practice of nursing.
- Taking care of the elderly.
- Techniques for treating the feet of diabetic patients.
- The collaborative roles of GPs, nurses, social workers and policy makers in a community-nursing centre
- The Effectiveness of Different Methods to Prevent Catheter-Related Urinary Tract Infection
- What type of therapy is best for the elderly?
READ MORE ON:
Not ready? Get our help in writing your nursing research proposal. We write papers from scratch and to your exact specifications